- Do you want to learn how to read and write your own Asterisk dialplans?
- Have you been trying to build your own Asterisk auto attendant but don't know where to start?
- Do you want to create your own custom recordings for auto attendant greetings?
- Do you want to setup a call center queue with dynamic agents?
- Are you looking to configure ACD (automatic call distribution) for your inbound phone calls?
Learn how to tackle all of these configuration items and more by taking this advanced Asterisk course. During the course you will learn details about how create your own auto attendant and adding different digit options to route calls within your Asterisk phone system.
Go from an Asterisk beginner to an expert and write all your own unique dialplan code. I will show you how to write dialplans and make test phones calls showing you the result of the changes made.
If you want to learn by doing then you need to take this course to learn how to use the different Asterisk applications to create a truly unique dial plan for you or your clients.
To take the course you should have a working Asterisk or AstLinux system so you can go in and write your own dialplan to follow along with the lessons.
- Write your own configuration files for Asterisk from scratch.
- Customize configuration files for systems like AsteriskNow or FreePBX.
- Fully understand how Asterisk extensions.conf works so you can read and edit it.
- Setup your own call center using Asterisk queues.conf to route calls in an ACD (automated call distribution) format to available agents.
- Configure custom caller ID names to help identify where phone calls are coming from for better handling of phone calls.