LIFE Seminars Parenting Courses - With Dr. Allison Rees
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Over 26 Years of experience working with Tens of Thousands of Families and Professionals.
All material in this course is backed by clinical research that has been proven to be effective through case studies!
Many parents struggle to understand their kid’s behavior and try to find ways to change it which is one of the reasons behavior gets worse! When parents develop an understanding of who they are parenting (and every child is different), they become much more effective with their discipline.
Our goals for this course are to:
Identify the nine basic temperament traits in our children.
Identify the nine basic temperament traits in ourselves.
Discover tools and skills to assist specific traits.
Learn to notice the positive side of temperament traits (our children’s strengths).
Watch for parental habits that reinforce our children’s weaknesses and erode their self-esteem.
When you take this course you quickly figure out how you might be preventing your child from becoming responsible, resilient and caring. You will be given tools and insight that will go beyond any cookie cutter approach.
The course contains everything you need to know about your children’s individual temperaments. If you read and practice everything recommended in this course, it will not only empower you to become a more effective parent, but also enrich the lives of those who matter most to you!
- This Material is based on Studied Clinical Data!
- This course turns things around for parents very quickly.
- Learn key concepts from Clinical Psychologists, (With over 30 years of experience)
- Parents may have great parenting skills, but might not be tuned into the child's needs.
- You will learn about, “antecedent management”: recognizing and dealing with circumstances in a child’s surroundings that may trigger problematic behavior.
- We consider some of the areas of child development that give parents the most difficulty, and some of the behaviors which bewilder and frustrate mom and dad to the point of wanting to retire early from their job as parents.
- After getting comfortable with this material, you will view your child in a different light for the rest of your relationship. You will develop an understanding of your children's behavior based on their temperament and yours.
- Our goal is to empower parents through these educational courses, books, and articles.
- Every parent should take these courses.