Linear Regression Analysis In MS Excel Online Training Course
- Course provided by Lead Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £30£150
Linear Regression Analysis In MS Excel Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This extensive course is beneficial for those interested in understanding the linear regression analysis in MS Excel in detail. You will learn the steps to resolve a transportation problem in Excel using Goal Seek, gather business knowledge, and know data exploration. This interactive course will help you understand the data and the data dictionary, univariate analysis and EDD. Apart from that, you will learn to understand the problem statement, basic equations and ordinary least squares (OLS) method.
By the end of the course, you will have a thorough understanding of the regression model, steps to create the same, multiple linear regression, the F-statistic, and much more. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Know how to run linear regression using a solver
- Learn data exploration
- Learn how to gather business knowledge
- Know the data and the data dictionary
- Understand descriptive data analysis in Excel
- Learn Outlier treatment
- Learn how to identify and treat outliers in Excel
- Know dummy variable creation in Excel
- Understand correlation analysis
- Know how to create a correlation matrix in Excel
- Understand how to assess the accuracy of predicted coefficients
- Learn how to determine model accuracy – RSE and R squared
- Learn what is F – statistic
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in linear regression analysis
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Linear Regression Analysis In MS Excel Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this linear regression analysis in MS excel course for?
This comprehensive course is suitable for those who want in-depth knowledge of regression models, descriptive data analytics, and variable transformation in Excel. It is ideal for those who wish to pursue their career in the field of linear regression analytics.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this linear regression analysis in MS excel course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to obtain the linear regression analysis in MS excel Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organization for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This linear regression analysis in MS excel course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.