Mac 101 - A Beginner's Guide to Mac OS Keyboard Shortcuts
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
What if you could simply click two keys on your keyboard and have your Mac's print dialog box pop-up on the screen? Oh sure, you could scroll your cursor up to the top of the screen and find "File", then scroll down the drop-down list to the "Print" tab and click it. Or, you could simply press the Command-P and the same box pops up.
This doesn't sound like a big deal at first, but when you add all of the other functions built into your Mac OS keyboard shortcuts you could be a Keyboard NINJA!
Okay, maybe not a NINJA, but really close.
The bottom line is keyboard shortcuts will simplify your workflow whether your working in a writing document, a graphics application, or trying to switch from one running application to another with the flick of your wrist (yes, there's a shortcut for that!).
So come with me and let's dive into the wonderful world of Mac OS keyboard shortcuts and release your inner-Keyboard NINJA*!
* And by the way, I bolded some of the words in this text using common keyboard shortcuts (Command-B). See? Keyboard shortcuts are everywhere!
- How to use common Mac OS keyboard shortcuts to speed up repetitive tasks.
- How replace multiple mouse clicks with simple key combinations.
- How to use common shortcuts in multiple applications.