Manage Personal Work Priorities
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
In guiding a project, particularly one in the building and construction industry, it is of great benefit to know how to manage work priorities. These are important skills to have if you want to become a great project manager.
In this course, Exner draw on their 25 years of experience in the construction industry and have tailored this course to address many of the challenges facing Construction Projects and their Project Managers today.
Duration of Study
The pace at which each student studies is different. The nominal hours for this course are 20 hours, however, this can vary greatly depending on your previous experience and study techniques. Student support is available by asking a question online or visiting our website.
Our Support is provided as a Registered Training Organisation.
As a RTO, Exner Education is responsible for delivering quality training and assessment.
Typically, many projects have great risks associated with them and as such are far more susceptible to deliver outcomes where large financial losses are experienced or the project is delivered late or to a lower quality than expected.
Exner Education’s Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development course serves to provide an understanding of the theory and practice of project management in the building and construction industry.
If you would like to be assessed for this unit, please visit our website for more information. Upon successful completion you will receive a certificate of attainment.
- To learn how to establish personal work goals
- ensure personal work goals are aligned with the organisations responsibilities and accountabilities
- measure you work performance
- Set and meet your own work priorities and achieve work/life balance
- develop and maintain professional competence by understanding your own competency standards
- seeking feedback from employees, clients and colleageus
- maintain a competitive edge