Managing Financial Reporting, Operating, and Compliance Risk
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
The global financial crisis of 2007/2008, along with changing regulation in the recent years, have contributed to rising expectations of the risk management function. Such expectations come not only from the Board but also the regulators, shareholders and the investment community. This course is designed to:
Help CFOs and finance professionals take control of the risk management process.
Examine the process of building an effective risk management program.
Show how companies could leverage internal controls to mitigate their relevant financial reporting, operating, and compliance risks.
- Discover the building blocks for effective risk management and mitigation.
- Identify actions to strengthen risk governance and minimize people risk.
- Explore the risk management process and best practices on risk assessment.
- Identify actions to mitigate your key financial reporting, operating and compliance risks.