We get it. College admissions are confusing. A lot of the times you just feel lost in the sea of information that's out there. It feels like a daunting process and is difficult to get started in the right direction. But no worries– Learnerator is here to help.
In this course, you will learn:
- What each section of the Common Application entails
- How to deliver meaning in your activities sheet/resume
- The fundamentals of a great story and how to tie things together
- What makes a story stick
- How to master your story
This course includes: 6.5 hours of easy-to-follow video mashup content, engagement exercises, and unlimited support.
The best part about this course is that it's continuously growing. We personally respond to questions and create a new videos for the bonus section of this course based on the questions we receive.
What are you waiting for? Join the most enrolled course on Udemy for college admissions. Enroll now to start mastering your story today.
Brought to you by Learnerator:
AP Biology exam prep | AP Calculus exam prep | AP Chemistry exam prep | AP English language exam prep | AP English Literature exam prep | AP Environmental Science exam prep | AP European History exam prep | AP Human Geography exam prep | AP Macroeconomics exam prep | AP Microeconomics exam prep | AP Physics B exam prep | AP Psychology exam prep | AP Statistics exam prep | AP US Government and Politics exam prep | AP US History exam prep
- We’ll walkthrough all 9 sections of the Common Application
- We’ll create a reference sheet for your application deadlines.
- We’ll explore potential areas of interests/career paths.
- We’ll address common concerns of students when it comes to standardized tests.
- We’ll elevate your resume/activities sheet to a whole new level.
- We’ll breakdown what makes a great story.
- We’ll gain insights on how to make a story stick.
- We’ll equip you with helpful tips and tricks in editing your essays.
- We’ll address how to decide which teachers to ask for letters of recommendation.
- We’ll begin to master your story.