Master Functions in Excel
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
You already know how to get Microsoft Office Excel 2016 to perform simple calculations to make your job easier. However, manually entering formulas will take you only so far. As you progress with Excel, you'll need to know how to ask Excel more complex questions about your data and to get the answers you expect.
There are over 300 functions in Excel. No need to learn them all. This course is right for you if you want - or need - to perform more complex calculations, e.g. calculate with Date and Time or perform calucaltion based if a criteria is met or not. You will learn how to use the most important function in each category.
- Understand the difference between formuals and functions.
- Work with cell names instead of the cell addresses.
- Work with logical functions.
- Word with DATE and TIME functions.
- Work with TEXT functions.
Because you will understand how functions work, you are able to locate and work with other functions you need.
- Understand how to ask Excel more complex questions about your data and to get the answers you expect.