Master the Art of Letting Go and Following Inspiration
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Calling all highly driven, Type A perfectionists...
What if you discovered that everything you believed to be true about creating the life you want, wasn’t?
Would you be willing to let it all go and try a different approach?
That's what this course is all about. Learning to let go of the way most of us have been taught to pursue life, success, and happiness, and embrace a new way. A way that enables you to create the life or business you truly desire, more easily, and with less stress and more peace.
Is this you?
Do you get frustrated when things don’t turn out the way you want?
Do you believe the best way to create the life, career, or business you desire is by setting goals, creating a plan, and working really hard?
Are you tired of feeling like you're always swimming upstream... like your life or business takes so much effort, yet you still aren't achieving what you want?
Are you struggling to find your purpose?
Are you searching for meaning in your life?
Are you seeking more satisfaction?
Are you ready to trade in worry, frustration, and stress, for peace?
Well, just like me, you may be ready for a fresh approach.
Ten years ago, I embarked on an experiment. After spending my entire life working really hard trying to make things happen, and very often trying to control everything and everyone around me in the process, I decided to let go.
I chose to stop planning every aspect of my life and business and start following what showed up instead. To start doing what my heart was calling me to do instead of what my head was telling me to do. In short, I began following inspiration: those little whispers and nudges, big ideas, and aha moments that always seemed to present when I managed to get out of my head.
In this online course I share what I learned during my 10-year experiment, along with a six-step process I uncovered that can help anyone live a more inspired life. I also share the surprises, challenges, and, most importantly, the magic that occurs when you’re able to let go and live in the flow.
In this course, you will learn:
Why trying to control usually results in frustration
Why creating plans limits what you can accomplish
How your conditioning and habits block you from living in the flow
How relying on your head, instead of following your heart, holds you back
How to let go of control, even if you’re a control freak (like I used to be!)
How to trust when you can’t see where you’re headed
What I mean by Inspiration and all the ways it can show up in your life
How Following Inspiration can lead you to your Purpose, so you can stop trying to find it
The difference between following small inspirations and life-changing inspirations
How to overcome fear and doubt
How to follow inspiration in your business or work
What I mean by Inspired Health and how you can create it
6-step process to help you let go, trust, and follow inspiration in your life or business
11 challenges you may face as you begin letting go and following inspiration, and how to overcome them
I have three goals with this course:
1) Educate You... based on my 10 years of research and personal experience
2) Inspire You... with stories from my life and others I've interviewed about following inspiration
3) Motivate You... to step onto the Inspired Path so you can experience peace, purpose, productivity, and magic
Peace… because you’re no longer fighting what is and feeling frustrated that things aren't turning out the way you’d like.
Purpose… because the Inspired Path will lead you to the life you're meant to live, and the work you're meant to do.
Productivity… because when you live and work in the flow, you get more accomplished with less effort.
Magic… because you will be positively amazed at what happens when you learn to let go and follow inspiration!
The experiment I embarked on 10 years ago turned into a brand new way of life for me. It has guided me into a life and career that has more meaning and purpose, and is easier and more fulfilling. Peace has replaced worry and frustration. Trust has replaced doubt. Allowing has replaced force. Letting go has replaced control. Health has replaced stress. Joy has replaced anger.
In this course, I share my personal stories of letting go and following inspiration, along with insights, lessons and ahas I’ve picked up along the way. I also share stories from others I’ve met on the inspired path. My goal with these stories is to bring the concepts to life, so you better understand them, and so you're inspired and motivated to start following inspiration in your life.
If you’re looking for a new approach, one that has the power to open up a whole new way of living and working, I invite you to join me in this course. I will teach you what I’ve spent the past 10+ years learning and practicing. How to let go of control and allow your life to unfold in ways you’ll find quite magical. All it requires is an open mind and a willingness to give it a try.
Won’t you join me?
- How to let go of control and allow life to lead you to what you truly desire
- 6 steps to help you let go, trust, and follow inspiration
- How to overcome 11 common challenges to letting go and following inspiration
- What Inspiration is and the many ways it can show up in your life
- Why trying to control your life or business usually results in frustration
- Why creating plans limits what you can accomplish
- How your conditioning and habits block you from living in the flow and achieving your highest potential
- How relying on your head, instead of following your heart, holds you back from living your best life
- How to let go of control, even if you’re a control freak
- How to trust when you can’t see where you’re headed
- How Following Inspiration can lead you to your Purpose, so you can stop trying to find it
- How to overcome fear and doubt when you decide to let go and follow inspired ideas