Master VBA for Excel: Discover How to Put Excel on Autopilot
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
- Master Automation by Learning the Ins and Outs of Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) for Excel
- How to automate tasks and operations that you perform frequently
- Learn how to use the VBA editor
- Discover the use input boxes and message boxes to interact users
- Learn how to use error messages
- Exercise files to practice what you learn
- Learn advanced methods for automating tedious Excel jobs
- Advanced VBA Language Details in easy-to-learn form
- Learn vital Event Patterns
- Extensive discussion of Custom Object possibilities
- Successfully interfacing with Excel
- Working with References and Libraries
- Discover how to customize the right click menu
- How to modify the Excel user interface
for automating repetitive tasks and operations that you perform
frequently, VBA is a powerful tool to increase your productivity.
Essential VBA Training for Excel
Contents and Overview
The course is designed for individuals and professionals who are new to VBA and who are seeking practical ways to automate tasks in Microsoft Excel that are performed frequently.
Through 4 hours of video lectures and exercise files, you'll learn the essentials you need to know to create powerful macros using VBA for Excel.
Find out how to use the VBA editor, VBA syntax, keywords, and comments.
Discover how to define and manage variables, set up subroutines, and create functions.
Also, find out how to use input boxes and message boxes to interact with end users.
Learn practical methods for using macro errors to improve your VBA code.
When you complete this course, you'll be well on your way to using VBA macros in Excel to help you and others automate tasks and operations performed frequently.
Intermediate VBA for Excel
You've completed the beginner course in VBA - or you've used VBA in your personal life or at work. You know your way around this incredibly helpful Visual Basics for Applications that is always associated with power driving MS Excel. You understand how VBA can automate BIG Excel tasks so they can be done quickly, making you look like the office genius. Hey, nothing wrong with that!
Now challenge yourself with the next logical step. Intermediate VBA is the learner friendly course that steps you through powerful, more advanced features and possibilities of making VBA do what you need it to.
Contents and Overview
This professionally produced video course shows anyone with some VBA experience how to super charge Excel. You will learn more advanced procedures for automating tough and time consuming Excel jobs with advanced micros. This course gives you a lot more power to fully customize VBA to do some pretty miraculous things.
The course starts with a very helpful and detailed discussion of more advanced VBA language. Don't let "more advanced" scare you away. The course always assumes you've got a life and need these things explained in ways that are quick and easy to fully grasp.
Next is a solid discussion of Event Patterns. This gives you advanced tools for doing just about anything you need with VBA. That is followed by a major section on Custom Objects.
Of course, there is plenty of information on making VBA work smoothly with Excel. Then the course wraps up with a great tutorial on how to use References and Libraries. Just what you need to continue in your study of VBA for as long as you like.
To help you retain the information the instructor has included exercise files to practice what you learned. Then there is an optional quiz to test your knowledge.
This is the Intermediate training you need for advanced abilities with VBA. Make yourself more valuable at work. Or use these concepts for your own business or personal needs.
This course includes:
- Exercise files to practice what you've learned
- Beginner and intermediate courses
- A certificate of completion
All of our videos are high definition; therefore, they are best viewed with the HD setting on and the videos enlarged.
- How to automate tasks and operations that you perform frequently.
- General syntax rules, what keywords are, and how to add comments.
- What variables are, and how they relate to functions versus methods and subroutines.
- How to specify different variables, including arrays, and how to manage them in code.
- How to use intellitext with variables, particularly those that are defined constants.
- What functions are, how they are used, and how to stage a scenario to complete.
- How functions return values.
- How to define inputs for functions.
- How to use input boxes and message boxes to interact with the user.
- The intricacies surrounding creating an array formula.
- How to use the application object to control the user experience.
- How to use errors to improve your code.
- How to use the name and names object to manage named ranges.
- General information about the PivotTable object and basic approaches to utilizing it.
- Discover some of the more advanced details about VBA, such as memory management and additional key words.
- How to write and implement Excel events, to modify how Excel reacts to different user actions.
- Discover how to modify a variety of standard behaviors, such as double clicking, opening files and saving files through VBA.
- Learn custom classes, including introducing you to blank custom classes, and finally moves onto how do you use user form classes.
- Learn how to design and implement specialized classes of objects.
- Discover how to customize the right click menu within cell ranges.
- Learn external libraries, and how you can extend VBA's capabilities beyond standard Excel options.
- Learn about where VBA falls within the Excel file structure, and how different Excel file types use VBA differently.
- How to modify the Excel user interface, including the "Ribbon" and context menus to interact with your VBA code.