Most detailed Agile and Scrum Learning course on Udemy. We will start on this journey with the most basic concepts and then learn each & every detail related to Agile & Scrum.
7 great reasons that make this the best Agile & Scrum course:
1: This course is designed to teach you everything about Agile & Scrum and in an interactive way.
2: We will talk about the core concepts, terminologies and best practices as used in companies.
3: All learning will be supplemented with practical examples, as we will do a 40 minutes session to setup a project in Scrum from scratch.
4: Quiz at the end of each chapter to test your knowledge.
5: The course comes with a Certificate that will establish your learning of Agile & Scrum.
6: Tips for the CSM exam.
7: Common Interview Questions and tips to get your dream job.
Added advantages of this course:
1: This course is created by Aakriti E-Learning, a premium name in online and institutional training. On Udemy, we have 10,000+ students with an average rating of 4.5*
2: We offer life-time query support facility for any topic related to the course. Drop an email with your questions, including those specific to your work environment, and get immediate reply.
3: This course comes with Udemy’s 30 day money-back guarantee – no questions asked. So if you are unhappy with the course for any reason, you don’t lose money.
What you will learn in this course?
– Traditional approach and its drawback
– Agile Manifesto – values & principles
– Agile & Scrum and their difference
– Scrum Life Cycle
– MVP and Incremental Approach
– Scrum Roles – product owner, scrum master, development team
– Backlog Grooming
– Sprint Planning
– Story Points
– How to accurately estimate user stories
– Planning Poker
– User Stories
– How to write great user stories
– Sprint Demo
– Team Capacity
– Scrum Board
– Burn-Down Chart
– Burn-Up Chart
& Practical Learning to supplement all this
Enroll today and start your journey into the wonderful world of Agile.
Thank you and wish you all the best!!
- Learn what is Agile and Scrum – concepts, terminologies, techniques, practices
- Get a certificate of your Agile learning without spending lot of money
- Dedicated chapter to implement all learning in Practical – we will create a Scrum project from scratch
- Learn the reports/metrics in Scrum – Burn-Down chart, Burn-Up chart, Velocity, Capacity
- Understand the Roles in Scrum – Product Owner, Scrum Master, Development Team
- Learn how to write great User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Check out the Ceremonies in Scrum – Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Demo, Retrospective
- Tips & tricks on how to clear CSM exam
- Deep dive into Sprint planning and Estimation methods – Story Points, Planning Poker
- Interview questions and tips to get your dream job