Mastering Outlook 2019: Basics
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
From Time-Waster To Productivity Booster: Change The Way You Use Microsoft Outlook
Few things have greater impact on your productivity than the way you employ Outlook. Too many people waste time on unnecessary tasks that could be managed automatically or handled in a fraction of the time—if the Outlook user knew how to use the proper tools.
This Course is the First Step to Becoming an Outlook Master!
- Navigate the Outlook 2019 interface and send, reply to, forward, and print emails.
- Send and receive attachments from your local drive and online locations.
- Access Help options including searching for articles and training videos and contacting support, as well easily locating features through searching.
- Professionally format your emails by using text formats, pictures, illustrations, Styles, and Themes, as well as applying automatic formatting to emails.
- Customize your view in a way that works best for you to read and organize your emails.
- Get organized with categories, flags, and folders.
- Create appointments, events, and meetings, and learn to manage multiple calendars.
- Manage your contact lists and tasks within the Outlook interface.