Functional Skills Maths Level 2 Online Course
- Course provided by Lead Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £30£150
Functional Skills Maths Level 2 Online Course Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
This functional skills maths level 2 online course will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of key mathematical concepts and help you gain functional maths skills. With this course, you will learn about number systems, integers and ordering of integers, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of integers, and much more.
This popular online course will provide you with complete knowledge about factors and multiples, divisibility test and prime factorisation. You will also acquire the knowledge of classification of fractions, convert mixed to improper and improper to mixed fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of fractions. You will also learn BODMAS, decimal numbers, rational numbers, irrational numbers and much more.
By the end of the course, you will be able to understand basic and advanced mathematics and develop mathematical skills. You will also be able to become a functional skills maths teacher after taking this flexible online course. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the basic and advanced aspects of mathematics.
- Understand number systems, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of integers.
- Gain knowledge of factors and multiples, divisibility test and prime factorisation.
- Understand what factors and multiples are.
- Learn fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of fractions and more.
- Acquire knowledge of BODMAS and rules to remove brackets.
- Understand decimal numbers and addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of decimal numbers.
- Understand what rational number is and rational number operations.
- Learn irrational numbers, ratio and proportion and estimation and scientific notation or standard form.
- Develop an understanding of percentage, unitary method and its applications.
- Gain knowledge of profit, loss, discount and tax.
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in mathematics
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Functional Skills Maths Level 2 Online Course Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this functional skills maths level 2 online course course for?
This functional skills maths level 2 online course is best suited for those who wish to gain in-depth mathematical skills knowledge. Anyone aspiring to accelerate their career and improve their job prospects can also go for this extensive online course.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the functional skills maths level 2 online course Endorsed Certificate by the Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.