Meditation - An Inner Vision Journey
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
The main goal of this course is to establish a meaningful Meditation practice designed to:
- BE Empowered to establish the practice that is right for YOU
- Connect with your Core Essential Self
- Practice Being Still, Quiet and Empty of Distractions
- Open to New Perspectives and Possibilities
- Grow or Balance Your Self-Worth
- Release Worn-out Thought-forms and Beliefs
- Shift into Greater Joy, Love and Compassion
Ultimately students will:
◆ Be More Aware of thoughts, words and actions
◆ Know Yourself in deeper ways
◆ Focus on Qualities you would like to develop in yourself
◆ Develop Concentration Skills to expand your heart/mind
◆ Contemplate for extended periods of time
◆ Meditate – still the mind to allow new perceptions to arise
◆ Live in Synthesis as an integrated Soul/Personality
Inexplicable KINDNESS AND COMPASSION may result!
Meditation remains the tool, the vehicle and the way of knowing ourselves, others and the world in which we live.
We are reminded that the inner journey leads us to a more refined frequency where our true purpose reveals itself.
As we lift and expand our alignment, we become increasingly aware and insightful, enabling us to consciously create our world in ways we may never have imagined.
The course is designed to empower the participants to go at a pace that is comfortable for them. Exercises leading to Seven Gateposts can be practiced as many times and as often as desired.
Because this practice of focussing, then silencing the mind becomes a habit that brings huge rewards, students are encouraged to view the lessons, follow along with the guidebook and listen to the guided meditations as often as they like.
The best way to become more comfortable and proficient at Meditation is to get started now with this course.
- Establish an on-going practice
- Be more peaceful and contended
- Have deeper insights about yourself, others and the world around you
- Grow perception, creativity and insightfulness
- Be more awake and aware
- Have more energy and enthusiasm for life
- Be able to quiet the mind anytime and anywhere (!)