Microsoft Excel 2010 Intermediate
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Taking this intermediate course for Microsoft Excel will explain the processes of how to accomplish some common tasks you need in Excel. If you are anything like most people who use their computers for work, it is much easier to have an example and the explanation on how to do something, than to try and figure it out yourself.
The Microsoft Excel 2010 Level 2 will strengthen the skills that you have already, while also giving you some new techniques for Excel. The tasks that you will learn are:
• To organize your worksheet and table data using various options
• Create and modify charts
• Customize workbooks and enhance your Microsoft Office Excel environment
• Modify graphic objects in a worksheet, analyze data using Pivot Tables, slicers and Pivot Charts
Consider this Microsoft Excel 2010 Level 2 to improve your Microsoft Excel 2010 skills.
Our Microsoft courses help you to prepare for the official Microsoft Office Specialist exam.
- Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to create and use advanced formulas
- Organize their worksheet and table data using various options
- Create and modify charts
- Analyze data using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet
- Customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment.