Microsoft Excel Beginner to Advanced - Data & Dashboards
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Microsoft Beginner to Advanced - Data and Dashboards
This Microsoft Excel course combines Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels and is focused on managing and analyzing your data with pivot tables and interactive Dashboards. This course will give you to power and knowledge to understand your data and make important decision based on your reports, graphs and dashboards.
Material recorded with Excel Microsoft Office 365, but all features will work in Excel 2010, 2013, 2016 and most will work in 2007.
Learn the Microsoft Excel skills you need with our beginner to advanced hands-on Excel course. These courses are designed to teach you the skills in how to master spreadsheets with confidence. You will learn to work with a range of excel tools, such as, formulas and functions, creating charts, sorting and filtering data, creating reports and much more. You can also extend your Excel skills to an advanced level with pivot tables, and interactive dashboards.
All courses come with a manual and training data for you to follow along after the lessons.
What you will get:
* 3 Courses - Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
* Training manuals for all courses
* Case studies for your training
* Training Data
- Become a professional Microsoft Excel user from Beginner to Advanced
- How to manage your data in tables and then how to analyse your data to create meaning
- Understand and use common and advanced Excel formulas
- Create an interactive dashboard using a case study
- Follow along with TRAINING MANUALS for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
- Analyze Data with Excel PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Understand Slicers
- Use conditionally formatting and create traffic lights
- Test your skills with quizzes and examples
- Impress your boss or advance your career with your advanced Excel skills