Microsoft Excel Formulas and Functions - Step by Step
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Are you looking to learn some of the advanced formulas and functions in Microsoft Excel?
This course gives you a deep understanding of how to use some of the most popular formulas functions in Excel, with expert Microsoft Office tutor, Richard Walters. We will build you from a base skill level, but will assume you have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, before we go into more advanced features.
In this course we will cover some advanced Excel features, such as Nested functions, IF functions, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Match and Index and many more! Upon completion, you will also received a Verifiable Certificate of Completion.
Whether you're looking for a quick overview on the Excel Formulas, or hoping to step up your formula game in a major way, you've come to the right place. In today's increasingly data-driven world, Excel makes it easy and intuitive to view and analyse data. Enrol today and start your journey to becoming a Excel master!
See you there!
-Richard Walters (Microsoft Excel Trainer)
Richard is a professional trainer with more than a decade of experience as an IT and business skills trainer, with a very advanced understanding of all Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
- Learn Advanced Microsoft Excel formulas and functions from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Live video recording of the trainer delivering the session at all times.
- Suitable for Excel users of all levels.
- Multiple examples to help learners understand the skill in all contexts.
- 27 video lectures to teach you multiple skills.