Microsoft Excel - Improve your skills quickly
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Welcome to this course about Microsoft Excel.
A lot of people use some of the features in Excel and just muddle through - not many use all of the functions.
In this course, I take my favorite features and functions, and show you how you can make your Excel life easier by using them.
- Learn more about formatting, filters and conditional formatting.
- Create tables, PivotTables, Chart, PivotCharts and Sparklines.
- Find out how powerful Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is.
- And learn functions such as SUM, SUMIF, VLOOKUP, OFFSET and iNDIRECT - translated into 15 different languages.
In just a couple of hours, you can see how much time and frustration you can save knowing a few additional features - and you'll find out how much more you can learn.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to develop your Microsoft Excel skills in just a couple of hours.
- This course will use the latest version of Excel, but is ideal for you if you use any modern version - Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 or 365.
- This course is also for you if you use an older version of Microsoft Excel, but want to learn the newer versions.
- This course may not be for you if you want to learn Microsoft Excel for Macintosh computers.
- 00:35Welcome to Udemy
- 02:00Introduction to Udemy
- 05:19Conditional Formatting
- 07:51Graphs and PivotCharts
- 06:53Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- 00:28Practice Activity Number 1
- 06:56SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT
- 06:50SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, COUNTIF
- 00:25Practice Activity Number 2
- 03:13What more should I know about Excel?
- 03:21Bonus - How to learn more about Excel
- 01:18Thank you for taking this course
Phillip is a Computing Consultant providing expert services in the development of computer systems and data analysis. He is a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist. He has also been certified as a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert for Business Intelligence, Microsoft Office 2010 Master, and as a Microsoft Project 2013 Specialist.
He enjoys investigating data, which allows him to maintain up to date and pro-active systems to help control and monitor day-to-day activities. He has also developed expertise and programmes to catalogue and process and control electronic data, large quantities of paper or electronic data for structured analysis and investigation.
He is one of 9 award winning Experts for Experts Exchange's 11th Annual Expert Awards and was one of Expert Exchange's top 10 experts for the first quarter of year 2015.
His interests are working with data, including Microsoft Excel, Access and SQL Server.