Microsoft Excel Introduction - Step by Step for Beginners
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Are you looking to build your skills in using Microsoft Excel?
This course gives you a deep understanding of how to use some of the most popular functions in Excel. We will build you from a base skill level and assume you have no prior knowledge in using Microsoft Excel or its functions.
In this course we will cover Excel Basics, Formatting and Manipulation, Creating Formulas and Cell Referencing, Automatic Functions, Creating and Formatting Charts, Managing and Linking Worksheets, Using AutoFill, Freeze Panes and Printing. Most lectures are 7 - 14 minutes long, with no lecture being over 20 minutes in length. Your trainer for this course, Richard Walters, is a Microsoft Certified Trainer who has been training Microsoft Excel for the past 9 years throughout the UK.
Microsoft Excel - The Beginners Introduction To Excel Outline
The Excel Environment
Select and Highlighting Cells
Modifying Information - Wrap Text and Merging Cells
Inserting/Deleting Columns and Rows
Save, Save As and Open
Find Opening and Closing Excel
Creating and Copying Formulas
Using BODMAS in Formulas
Absolute Cell Referencing
Using Functions - SUM, IF, COUNT, AVERAGE
Difference between Excel manual and automated calculations
Creating and Formatting Charts
Inserting, Moving and Deleting Worksheets
Linking formulas between Worksheets
Print Area and Print Preview
Whether you're looking for a quick overview on the the basics of Columns and Rows, or hoping to step up your charting game in a major way, you've come to the right place. In today's increasingly data-driven world, Excel makes it easy and intuitive to view and analyse data. Enrol today and start your journey to becoming a Excel master!
See you there!
-Richard Walters (Microsoft Excel Trainer)
Richard is a professional trainer with more than a decade of experience as an IT and business skills trainer, with a very advanced understanding of all Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
Who this course is for:
- Delegates new to Microsoft Excel.
- Existing Excel users looking to improve their skill base.
- Self-taught learners looking to improve Excel working knowledge.
- 15:51Selecting and Highlighting Cells
- 09:11Entering Information
- 09:43Formatting Information
- 13:01Modifying Information - Wrap Text and Merging Cells
- 10:06Inserting/Deleting Columns and Rows
- 08:16Save, Save As and Open
- 06:16Find Opening and Closing Excel
- 15:59Creating and Copying Formulas
- 08:57Using BODMAS in Formulas
- 11:02Absolute Cell Referencing
- 08:56Using Functions - SUM, IF, COUNT, AVERAGE
- 08:15AutoSum Features
- 09:32Difference between Excel manual and automated calculations
- 10:16Linking formulas between Worksheets
- 11:32Inserting, Moving and Deleting Worksheetsa
- 10:09Grouping Worksheets
- 06:04AutoFill Feature
- 07:48Printing and Page Setup
- 10:32Print Area and Print Preview
Since 2014, Office Skills has been providing individuals and organisations across the UK with online based training from our portfolio of 500+ courses, delivered by expert instructors. Our skills and training knowledge mean we're fortunate enough to be one of the UK's leading provider of professional training courses and we're working to bring this knowledge online, allowing you to learn anywhere, anytime!