Microsoft Excel Job Performance Task Creating Spreadsheets
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
MICROSOFT EXCEL JOB PERFORMANCE TASK
- In this course, you will discover the confidence to handle Excel.
- You will take the take the high road to learning Excel.
- You will create spreadsheets at the highest level and that is summarizing data that reflects a picture in which the viewer can look at the picture and readily make decisions about the data.
- With this course, you will easily learn how to do that.
- You want the viewer to immediately gain knowledge from the spreadsheet.
BUILD YOUR EXCEL SKILL LEVEL PERFORMING THE TASKS THROUGHOUT THE COURSE. YOU WILL USE THE FOLLOWING EXCEL TABS AND COMMANDS:
- THE HOME TAB INCLUDING
2. THE INSERT TAB INCLUDING
- PIVOT TABLES
- RECOMMENDED CHARTS
- SPARK LINES
- CHART STYLES
- PIVOT TABLE STYLES
- DESIGN TAB
- OPTIONS TAB
3. THE DATA TAB INCLUDING
- DATA VALIDATION
4. THE FORMULAS TAB INCLUDING
- DATE & TIME
- LOOKUP & REFERENCE
- MATH & TRIG
- Once you complete the course, you can apply for jobs requesting experience with Microsoft Office. This course will create a lot of success for you in the job market, because Microsoft Office and Excel supports thousands of jobs in the job market.
- This increases your chances of getting hired using Microsoft Office. Just google one of the major job sites and enter Microsoft Office, and you will see thousands of job opportunities.
- You are welcome to preview some of the lectures for free, below and then, you will be able to enroll with confidence!
WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THIS COURSE
Here is what
you are going to discover in side this detailed, step-by-step course ….
The top goal for you in this course is to take the high road to learning Excel. The highest level of Excel is to be able to create spreadsheets that summarize data that reflects a picture in which the viewer can look at the picture readily make decisions about the data. With this course, you will easily learn how to do that.
For each Microsoft Excel Performance Task, you will have a Goal video, a Requirements video, the step by step tasks, and at the end each task, a conclusion video. These three videos will point you in the right direction in accomplishing the task.
You will easily learn how to create a table of data with the supplies and quantities and a chart to display the supplies and quantities. This is the Supplies and Quantities On-Hand Task.
You will easily learn how to create a spreadsheet showing data that require the use of the basic math formulas of addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, along with the charts to reflect the data. This is the Balance Sheet Task with Assets and Liabilities, and two charts.
You will easily learn how to create a spreadsheet showing data with different categories, different formulas, defining data names, range names, and charts to reflect the nature of the data. This is the Breakeven Analysis Task, with various categories of data, and three charts to reflect the data.
You will easily learn how to create a spreadsheet showing monthly budget data, including calculations for detail data, pivot tables, slicers, and pivot charts. This is the Monthly Budget Task.
You will easily learn how to create a spreadsheet dashboard using data validation, conditional formatting, pointers, references, match and index formulas. The is the Financial Report Task.
For each spreadsheet, you will learn easily learn how to test each spreadsheet to ensure that it updates with new data.
For each spreadsheet, you will learn how to setup the spreadsheet for printing.
- • Immediately apply for jobs specifying the usage of Microsoft office. • Gain first-hand knowledge and confidence on how to create high level excel spreadsheets that projects clear and concise information. • Create dashboards which are one of the highest level of use by excel. • Create tables, charts, and pivot tables. • Perform operations with formulas and functions. • Analyze and assess data using quick analysis. • Design excel spreadsheets to present decision impact data. • Format and organize excel spreadsheets for data clarity. • Use formulas and functions to calculate and solve problems. • Add and format charts to visualize data. • Use quick analysis to analyze and present data.