Microsoft Word 2010 Intermediate
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
This course is an second level Microsoft Word 2010 training course, the second in a series by Sonic Performance Support.
Microsoft Word is an essential program that is used in a myriad of industries throughout the world. This series of courses will assist you to be proficient while using Microsoft Word. Knowing the features of Microsoft Word will help you to be more efficient and productive in the workplace.
In this course, students will create complex documents and build personalized efficiency tools using Microsoft Office Word 2010.
Our Microsoft courses help you to prepare for the official Microsoft Office Specialist exam.
- Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to manage lists
- Customize tables and charts
- Customize the formatting of a document using styles and themes
- Modify pictures in a document
- Create customized graphic elements
- Insert content using Quick Parts
- Control text flow
- Use templates to automate document creation
- Use the mail merge function and use macros to automate common tasks.