Microsoft Word 2016 Beginners Introductory Course
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
This course is aimed at learners who has never used Word before, or someone who needs to update their skills from a previous version.
Material covered in this course will work with Microsoft Word 2010, 2013, 2016 and 365.
On completion of this course you will be competent to master Word skills and help you to created very professional Word documents.
- How to Open Microsoft Word 2016
- Save, Open and Print a document
- Create a document, manipulate text
- Look at different types of fonts
- Work with Paragrahs, Borders and Shading
- Page formatting, page margins, orientations, headers & footers
- Mail Merge