Mixed media collage art is an introduction to the world of collage. This easy step-by-step guide will take you through the process of creating an art work. All the materials used are explained in conversational terms that anyone can understand.
You will be able to see each step in video format. The other information is explained with text, voice and photographs of artwork created in this manner. The course is structured in a series of easy to follow lessons. The whole course, if followed according to each step can take a minimum of three days. First, we create our own painted papers that have to dry overnight. Then we collage the papers and those have to dry overnight too. On the third day, we add details and embellishments. You can take as much time as you like for each step but drying time is needed in between steps.
This course is for anyone interested in creating artwork that is unique. Each piece created is different and totally personal.
- Create artwork unique to their personal tastes.
- Know all the steps to creating mixed media.
- Have enough skills to work on their own after the class is done.
- Realize that creating mixed media collage artwork is easy and fun.
- Learn about all of the painting tools you will need and how to use them.
- Learn to create with confidence.
- Learn how to collage your own papers to create a painting.