New Reporting Features in Excel 2013
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Create great looking dashboards with the new reporting (and a few other) features in Excel 2013. This short course gives you an introduction to some of the new features, together with practice workbooks. From PivotTables to Recommended Charts and Flash Fill, this course will quickly get you up to speed with some of the changes from previous versions of Excel. A preview of the Forecast functionality in Excel 2016 is also shown.
This course is ideal for anyone upgrading from Excel 2010 (or lower) to Excel 2013 or Excel 2016.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to visualise data, create charts or graphs in Excel
- 03:14Using the Demo Workbook
- 00:56Chart Recommendations - Displaying your data correctly
- 03:30Flash Fill - Quickly Formatting Lots of Data
- 01:19Quick Analysis - Analysis Data Sets Quickly and Easily
- 03:17In Cell Charts
- 00:14Excel 2013 vs. 2016 Caveat
- 08:17New PivotTable Features & Add-Ins
- 04:10Sneak Peak: Excel 2016
- 4 questionsNew Features in Excel 2013 Quiz
Matthew is an entrepreneur, engineer, CFA® charterholder, trainer and Excel addict with a love for finance, data science, process optimisation, data visualisation and building businesses.
As a qualified engineer, Matthew has consulted to five of the largest South African banks and numerous corporates and parastatals on a number of technology, dashboard, strategy, risk, training, financial modelling and process re-engineering engagements. He has provided Excel and Financial Modelling training to four of the largest banks in South Africa, and runs regular, highly rated in-house and public Excel, VBA, Financial Modelling and Dashboards training courses. With practical insight and a broad client base, Matthew has never been rated less than 5 out of 5 for subject matter expertise.