Operations Management A-Z: Business Processes and Systems
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Master the tools and principles of operations management to have and "impact" on your business's operations - manufacturing, services, industrial operations and production.
Equip yourself to take a leading role in your workplace - improving your processes, systems and business.
Understand the fundamental challenges of all business operations and the core tools and essential approaches to design and improve them.
Become the authority in your team on improving the operations systems in your business
This MBA style course on Operations Management will prepare and empower you to make a real difference in your organization.
"This" course focuses on your business's "internal" operations. Check out my other course on Supply Chain Management.
This course is for the new or aspiring manager, the ambitious engineer, high flying consultant, the hands-on planners and the practical business analysts.
Business operations come in all shapes and sizes with a host of unique challenges; but the fundamentals of running successful and efficient operations all contain the same fundamentals. Without a grasp of these, no manager can apply the core principles or techniques of business operations management, strategy, design and improvement.
Take control of your career and equip yourself to understand the real nature of business operations and how you can be the key to unlock their potential!
Introduction to Operations Management
Resource Requirements Planning
Turbo charge your career and your business! Join us today!
- Become the operations management guru in your company! Combine core understanding with powerful tools and techniques
- Gain a total overview of operations management for manufacturing and service businesses
- Increase your profitability, improve delivery and use your resources more efficiently
- Master the fundamentals of operations strategy, systems design and business management
- An MBA style module on business process management (BPM)
- Take practical actions on how to run and improve an operations business such as a factory, restaurant, or hospital department.
- Organize and run your business more effectively and efficiently
- Ideal for industrial / production / manufacturing organizations but also service and traditional business operations