What’s this course about?
Learn Oracle Fusion Technical – BI, OTBI, BICC, FRS, SmartView and dive deeper into it. Understand the Reporting tools and solutions of Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud. To be precise the reporting capabilities being provided by Oracle in Fusion Cloud SaaS.
What do you expect end of this course?
By the end of the course, you will be equipped with all the knowledge of Reporting tools and solutions of Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud e.g. BI Publisher, OTBI, BICC, FRS, Smart View ! And you will be ready for your next assignment! 🙂
A detailed list with the course content can be found below.
Who’s teaching you in this course?
My name is Raja Dutta and I have my partner Leena, We are both Fusion Cloud, PaaS and Fusion Middlware Consultant and we are passionate about helping more people to learn Fusion Cloud Technologies. After huge postive feedbacks we are here at Udemy with our second course of Oracle Fusion Technical – BI, OTBI, BICC, FRS, SmartView and we had lot of fun in preparing this course! Hope you too will have fun learning this course!
It’s our goal to get you started with Oracle Fusion Technical – BI, OTBI, BICC, FRS, SmartView as soon as possible and ensure your success. I want everyone to get benefited out of this course and to us, helping others is the best way of learning. So Let’s Learn together!
Is this course for you?
This course is for you if …
.. you want to upskill with Reports and Analytics in Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud
.. you want to pursue your career with Oracle Fusion BI & Analytics
.. you have idea on ERP and Package solutions
What’s inside the course?
– BI Roles & Configuration
– Develop First BI Report
– BIP Report with Parameters
– Export BIP Report Output
– BI Report Migration
– Master Details BI Report
– BIP Bursting & Delivery Channel
– Secure BI Report
BI – Yeh Dil Maange More
– BI Report using Excel Template
– Print Barcode in BI Report Output
– Secure your PDF Report Output – Static Method
– Secure your PDF Report Output – Dynamic Method
– SubTemplates in Fusion BI
– Explore different features of RTF Template
– Fixed Position flat file using BI Report
– Generate BI Report Output in Multi-Languages – Part1
– Generate BI Report Output in Multi-Languages – Part2
– Customize Standard BI Report
BI ESS Jobs
– Getting Started with Enterprise Scheduler Services (ESS) Jobs
– Creating first ESS Job on BI Report
– Lookups in Fusion – Use in ESS Jobs Parameter
– ValueSets in Fusion – Use in ESS Jobs Parameter
– Secure your BI ESS Job
BI Outbound Integration Tool
– All about Report Service
– Fetch Data from Fusion using BI & Java
– Fetch Data from Fusion using BI & SOA
Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI)
– Getting Started with OTBI
– OTBI Analysis – Tabular Representation
– OTBI Analysis – Graphical Representation
– Create Dashboard using OTBI
– Create Drill Down Report using OTBI
– Create BI Report using OTBI Analysis
– All about OTBI Report Security
– Create Infolet using OTBI Analysis
BI Cloud Connector (BICC)
– BICC – What is this??
– Get Ready with BICC
– Create your first BICC Extract(Full)
– Run for Incremental Extracts
– Secure your BICC Extract
Financial Reporting Studio (FRS)
– Getting started with FRS
– Build Report using FRS
– Getting started with Smart View
– Build Report using Smart View
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- BI – Yeh Dil Maange More
- BI as Outbound Integration Tool
- BI ESS Jobs & Report Security
- Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI)
- Business Intelligence Cloud Connector (BICC)
- Financial reporting Studio (FRS)
- Smart View
- UCM Web Service