Outlook 2007 Introduction
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
This course covers the basic functions and features of Outlook 2007. Students will learn how to read, create, send, and forward e-mail messages. Students will then learn how to manage messages and attachments, configure message options, and use search folders. Students will also learn how to manage contacts, work with tasks, create appointments, and schedule meetings.
This IAAP-certified counts for 3 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
Email [email protected] with proof of completion of the course to obtain your certificate.
- Navigating Outlook and understanding the major features of the application
- Create, format, send, reply to and forward emails
- Send and receive email attachments
- Set email options
- Create out of office messages
- Manage email with folders
- Create, edit and delete calendar events, appointments and meetings
- Create, edit and delete contacts
- Create and use contact groups
- Create, edit and delete notes
- Create, edit, delete and complete tasks