Outlook 365 / 2019 / 2016 Essential Quick-start
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
You become successful or get promoted by doing valuable activities - not emailing AND that’s why you should take this course. [Seriously, did you ever discuss your email skills during a job review or did you discuss projects?]
Yes, there are a lot of things you CAN do with Outlook - but just because you CAN do it doesn’t mean it will make your life easier.
I’m all about SIMPLIFYING your use of Outlook - I teach you the key FEATURES and give you a PROCESS to follow for handling emails. I keep it S-I-M-P-L-E. I show you how to have fewer emails and do fewer clicks to get the job done.
This course is ideal:
- for people who want to learn the features they will actually use daily that will simplify their life
- if you’ve used other email programs and are new to Outlook
- Beginner level - you’ve done basic emailing but never got any training in Outlook
- Intermediate level - you’ve been using Outlook but you’re missing out on awesome features because you’ve been too busy
This course is NOT for:
- Someone wanting to pass the Microsoft Certification. I want to help you speed through your emails, improve your productivity and reduce your stress… not take a test.
What You Will Learn
- Discover easily missed gems in the Outlook interface that will improve your speed dealing with emails.
- Learn how to automate processing of emails
- Create one-click actions to lessen your workload
- How to stop the endless email notifications
- Ensure you don’t miss critical emails
- To follow a proven process for handling incoming emails
- How to prevent decision fatigue and make Outlook do the work
Included Materials That Can Be Printed
- Cheat sheets
- Post-course Success Checklist
- and more…
I use microlearning techniques - short, to-the-point videos that target specific areas to make it easy for you to learn exactly what you need when you need it
- You'll have the tools to reduce your effort, maximize your performance and reduce your stress by minimizing incoming emails, automating the handling of emails, and have a proven process for handling emails requiring your action
- Reduce the amount of time in Outlook handling emails to focus on higher value activities