Painting and Decorating Diploma
- Course provided by New Skills Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £31 £100
69% discount for Rest Less membersBook online now
Painting and Decorating DiplomaThe Painting and Decorating Diploma course is designed for individuals who would like to work in the decorating industry. This course is filled with information that will put you on the right path to starting a career in this field. Painting and decorating is a broad industry, which provides students with a wide range of possible skills to learn. As you work your way through this course, you will gain a full overview of the skills you will need to learn to work in the painting and decorating business, and how you can start your own business. Introduction to the Painting and Decorating Diploma Course This is an online course, which provides students with the unique ability to study the curriculum in their own time and at their own pace. Most students can continue working full time and finish the course in a reasonable amount of time. The course is accessible from any internet-enabled device and you will receive online support while you train. Furthermore, you will find the course to be incredibly easy to go through thanks to the flexible modules. Upon course completion, you will be required to complete and pass a multiple-choice exam and then you will be awarded your certificate. You can download and print the certificate from home, or we can post it to you for a small additional cost.
What You Will LearnThe Painting and Decorating Diploma course has been written to give students a full overview of the industry and will put you on the fast track to success. The course covers the following:
- What a painter and decorator does
- The common tools, equipment, adhesives, paints and varnishes
- The risks you may face in the industry
- Information about personal protective equipment
- How to store and clean up your equipment
- How to set up an emergency plan
- How to identify different wall surfaces
- How to paint and prepare different surfaces
- How to cut and apply wallpaper
- How to measure, cut and lay tiles
- What it takes to run your own business
- Resources for small business owners
Benefits of the Painting and Decorating CourseThere are several benefits that students will experience when taking the painting and decorating diploma course. These include the following:
- The ability to study from anywhere there is an internet connection, at any time that is convenient for you.
- Study at your own pace. There is no time limit, so if it takes you days or months, you can still complete the course.
- You can study from any device including a tablet, PC or mobile phone.
- Short, easy to manage course modules.
- Online support to help you stay on track.
- Learn through a comprehensive syllabus, which guarantees that you receive the knowledge necessary to become a painting and decorating professional.
- Improving your prospects while applying for work in the field.
- Receive a verifiable and recognised certificate.
- An affordable pricing structure.