Parapsychology Mini Lecture: Night Hag & Sleep Paralysis
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Have you or someone you know ever heard their name called in their sleep? How about odd noises? Have you ever been unfortunate enough to awaken to the sound of footsteps or worse, seen something approach your bed while not being able to move? If so, you have experienced the phenomena of the Night Hag.
This mini-course covers:
- The myths and history of Night Hag experiences.
- The psychological/neurological explanations of the Night Hag phenomena.
- A Discussion of how Night Hag has been related with external haunting phenomena.
Included In The Course: Three Videos, Outlines of Lecture Material, Additional Optional Resources, Optional Quiz, and References, Structured in Five Sections.
Time For Course: Approximately One Hour
Suitable For: Students interested in: Sleep Disorders, Parapsychology, Myth & History, Haunting.
- Know some of the history and myths of the Night Hag
- Identify the features of a Night Hag experience: Paralysis, Terror, & Hallucination
- Know about medical explanations for Night Hag: Sleep Paralysis
- Know about medical explanations for Night Hag: Hypnogogic Episodes
- Identify the limits of Speep Paralysis and Hypnogogic Episodes in relation to Haunting Phenomena