Payroll Administrator Training Course Online
- Course provided by Lead Academy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: £30£150
Payroll Administrator Training Course Description
Learn the Latest Skills | Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM | Recognised Certificate | MCQ Based Exam & Tutor Support | Interactive Video Training | Lifetime Access
This Payroll Administrator Training course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries.
Are you looking for a career in Payroll Administration or looking to brush up your skills in Payroll Administration or simply looking to pick up a new skill? Then this Payroll Administration Training course is perfect for you.
The payroll administrator training course comes with a two in one in Payroll Administration and HR Management that can help you advance your career in administration while helping you stand out from your peers. Learn the most in-demand skills on how to become an expert in Payroll Administration.
This online Payroll Administrator Training course lets you learn at your own pace and time without interfering in your daily activities. Enrol today for this Payroll Administrator Training course and advance your career. This course and/or training programme has been endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme for its high-quality, non-regulated provision and training programmes. This course and/or training programme is not regulated by Ofqual and is not an accredited qualification. Your training provider will be able to advise you on any further recognition, for example progression routes into further and/or higher education. For further information please visit the Learner FAQs on the Quality Licence Scheme website.
- Learn about the UK Payroll System in Payroll Administrator Training course
- Learn about Brightpay, Paye, Tax, and NI in Payroll Administrator Training
- Explore new career options with Payroll Administrator Training
- Explore payroll management in depth with Payroll Administrator Training course
- Expand your knowledge about Pensions, Journal Entries, RTI Submissions and more with Payroll Administrator Training
Accredited by CPD UK and IPHM
Accredited by The CPD Certification Service International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
How Will I Benefit?
- Boost your career in payroll management
- Deepen your knowledge and skills in your chosen field just in hours not years!
- Study a course that is easy to follow.
- Save money and time by studying at your convenient time
- Have access to a tutor whenever you are in need
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
Why Choose this Payroll Administrator Training Course:
- Accredited by The CPD UK
- Accredited by International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Learn the most in-demand skills
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- MCQ Exam and 24/7 Support Included
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- No hidden fee
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
Who is this payroll administrator training course for?
This comprehensive course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of payroll management.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
Method of Assessment
On successful completion of the Payroll Administrator Training course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice assessment. The assessment will be evaluated automatically and the results will be given to you immediately.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate from Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order the Payroll Administrator Training Endorsed Certificate by Quality Licence Scheme. The Quality Licence Scheme is a brand of the Skills and Education Group, a leading national awarding organisation for providing high-quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. It will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees. There is a Quality Licence Scheme endorsement fee to obtain an endorsed certificate which is £65.
Certificate of Achievement from Lead Academy
After successfully passing the MCQ exam you will be eligible to order your certificate of achievement as proof of your new skill. The certificate of achievement is an official credential that confirms that you successfully finished a course with Lead Academy. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
This course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.