Reliability-Centered Maintenance - Optimize asset management
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
The participant will be outfitted with Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) tools and their application to the Performance-Centered Asset Management process.
He will go beyond the tools, to apply the lessons learned to his own context of operation, through workshops especially designed to self appropriate the fundamental principles;
- to develop an RCM culture, diverting it from the flavor of the month,
- to reach the right level of detail for successful analysis,
- to understand what not to do to be effective and engage people in the process.
This training is for people involved or having an interest in the management of physical assets, operational excellence or maintenance engineering, and looking for a new perspective.
This training enables the participant to master the concepts and processes needed to sustainably optimize Asset Management (AM), using the principles of Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM).
- Define industrial maintenance and related concepts;
- Define dependability (RAMS), reliability and related concepts;
- Define Asset Management and related concepts;
- Define Reliability-Centered Maintenance, role, objectives and related concepts;
- Develop an optimal and sustainable maintenance plan from the RCM analysis.
Managers, engineers, technicians, planners, analysts, maintainers, operators and professionals involved in asset management.
Through presentations and analysis exercises, the participant becomes familiar with the concepts of Reliability-Centered Maintenance, so that they can implement it sustainably.
- Presentations (25%), analysis exercises (75%)
TRAINING OUTLINE / SYLLABUS
Maintenance and reliability concepts (10%)
• Context and definitions
• Types of maintenance
• Dependability (RAMS)
• Operational indicators
Asset management concepts (10%)
• Analysis Process
• Classification tools
• Prioritization of assets
Reliability-Centered Maintenance (80%)
• Method’s origin and objectives
• RCM process and implementation
• Assets functional analysis
• RCM analysis and optimal maintenance plan
• Analysis vs failure reports
- The participant will go beyond the concepts and tools of Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM), to apply the lessons learned to his own context of operation, through workshops especially designed to self appropriate the fundamental principles;
- - to develop an RCM culture, diverting it from the flavour of the month,
- - to reach the right level of detail for successful analyzes,
- - to understand what to avoid to be effective and engage people in the process.