Photographing Families with Angie Monson Digital Photography
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
A lot of photographers have asked me how I get tweens and teens to look natural in family photos. It's TOUGH, trust me, but it's not impossible to get older kids to relax and enjoy a family session. A lot of it is how you interact with them. I have created a video that shows the difference of how I photograph a family with older kids compared to photographing a family with younger kids. Bottom line, they are just two completely different sessions. Watch me as I teach you tips and tricks with working with different ages!
- How to get your clients to connect and look natural in front of your lens.
- How to get hard personalities to engage during sessions.
- How to create art, getting away from "posed" family photos.
- Photographing families with teens vs families with small children- age does make a difference!
- How to create beautiful images with ease.
- Digital Photography