Planning for your G Suite Deployment is the final course in the G Suite Administration series.
You will also be introduced to the importance of Change Management in a G Suite deployment, ensuring that users make a smooth transition to G Suite and gain the benefits of work transformation through communications, support and training.
This course covers theoretical topics and is a reading-based course only. There are no hands on exercises so if you haven’t already done so, you should cancel your G Suite trial now to avoid any unwanted charges.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
– Describe Google’s three phase deployment methodology.
– Describe the different types of domains that G Suite supports and explain how domains are provisioned in G Suite.
– Describe how users, groups and other objects are provisioned in G Suite.
– Discuss mail routing types and explain how routing should be configured during each phase of a G Suite deployment.
– Explain migration options and make recommendations based upon organizational needs/preferences.
– Describe how to migrate mail, calendar and contacts data using G Suite Migration for Microsoft Exchange (GSMME).
– Discuss coexistence challenges, in particular in relation to calendar coexistence.
– Explain Change Management and peoples natural resistance to change, and identify the top reasons why projects fail when Change Management is not considered.