Pre-Script Pro-Strategy Screenwriting Seminar
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
This is the foundational seminar for your screenwriting career.
Or if you've ever wanted to tell stories that inspire an audience, this is your way.
Abraham Lincoln said, "If I had eight hours to cut down a tree, I'd spend six hours sharpening my axe." Well, when it comes to screenwriting, most people unfortunately spend 6 months to a year scratching away, then half-heartedly sharpening dialog while never considering how good their tools are. Then one day they realize that after all that hacking they still haven't cut down that tree and give up.
That won't be you. Pre-Pro is here for you.
- Reduce the time needed to create a MARKETABLE Script
- Prevent the “theft of time” caused by developing unsellable stories
- Break free of FALSE concepts about the way screenplays are written
- To create a repeatable, professional approach to the business of entertainment
The following 5+ hours of video with accompanying text, and files are meant to shave YEARS off your screenwriting journey. Take it seriously. Work through the concepts involved. Apply them vigorously and you'll meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
Ready to begin?
- Define a wealth of story values that are most meaningful to you - the engine of your creativity
- Develop your favorite concept into a marketable framework
- Build your story through proven story structure for best impact
- Establish dynamic characters to move your story forward
- Layout your story quickly to find its flaws before commiting to a full 90 page script
- Set your script apart by elevating concept, plot and theme