Improving your organisation’s processes is something that is becoming increasingly important. As we move forward, organisations are building more and more processes, all with varying purposes, touching various departments and delivering various products. As these become more complex and organisations grow, having the knowledge of how to amend, improve and secure these processes is a skill becoming vital. If you can deliver such improvements to your organisation’s processes today, they will reward this favourably!
In this course, you will learn the fundamental building blocks behind the task of process improvement.
We will cover:
– The fundamentals behind process improvement.
– How to identify value and and non-value add steps.
– The main processes we need to build during a process improvement initiative.
– The process to be followed to ensure successful deliverance of process improvement projects.
– A LIVE demonstration of a process improvement case study.
At the end of this course, you should have the confidence not only to conduct wide ranging process improvement projects but also to sell the vision and importance of process improvement to leaders within your organisation.
- Process Improvement
- How to improve organisational processes
- How to identify value add and non-value add steps
- Waste reduction and quality improvement
- Process excellence