Productivity for Writers
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Are you an aspiring writer, but you find your life too busy to actually write? Do you feel overwhelmed with the day to day routine? Are you stressed out when you don’t get everything done?
The truth is that time is the most valuable commodity you have. You can always get more of most things, but the one thing you can’t get is more time.
In this course, our most powerful productivity tips and techniques for busy writers. Nothing here is merely theory. Inside you will find proven and tested time management hacks that we use every day to accomplish more in one hour than most writers accomplish all day.
In this course, you will:
- Learn how time “management” is a myth
- Implement a time tracking exercise step-by-step
- Discover the four quadrants of time… and which one you should spend most of your time in
- Find the real reason you want to be a writer
- Realize how working backwards actually keeps you on track
- Learn the true power of hyper-focus
- Develop powerful habits and rituals that maximize productivity
- Discover how to successfully schedule your time to work with your body rhythms
- Find out what kind of writer you really are
- Write up to 5 times faster than you ever thought possible
You will get all this and much more.
If you are ready to take your writing to the next level, join us inside now.
- Get more writing done in less time.
- Learn to write up to 5X faster.