Productivity Masterclass: 7 Principles To Get Things Done
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Personal productivity is about producing positive results in your life. And while the topic has been discussed in great lengths, it all boils down to a simple sentence:
“Getting the right things done in a timely manner.”
It’s not a secret that the most successful people in the world are extremely productive. And the reason for that is because they appreciate one of the most valuable assets they have – their time.
Let’s face it, our time is the scariest resource we have.
We cannot rent or buy time but we can learn how to be productive in order to use our time in the most effective manner possible.
In this class, I want to introduce to you seven personal productivity principles that have helped thousands of people increase their productivity dramatically.
I practice each and every concept I teach.
I got great results by implementing the techniques inside the class and I want to share them with you so you can achieve great results as well.
My name is Vladimir Raykov and I teach over 62354 students. During the last 1 year I launched over 20 courses on various topics while I work full-time as a marketing manager. It would have been impossible to produce that much content and get that many things done if I didn't follow these productivity principles.
If you care about your time and your productivity, I invite you to enroll in this class.
Hit the “Take This Course” button, right now.
To your success,
- Get more work done in a shorter amount of time.
- Identify "time-wasters" and successfully eliminate them.
- Apply the 80/20 rule and identify leverage points that have the highest positive impact.
- Apply the Pomodoro Technique and work in chunks for optimal mental condition.
- Create a conducive working environment.
- Act with a crystal-clear purpose.
- Create a morning routine.