Productivity Tips for Udemy Instructors (Unofficial)
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
In this course you will learn how to be productive and efficient with your Udemy course creation. I will show you the process and the tools I used to create 11 courses in 11 weeks plus write an e-book for each course.
You will learn how to set up Trello to keep you on track. I will share an actual board that you can copy and use for your own course creation.
You will learn how to develop ideas for an entire 12 months and how to craft those ideas so that they support students buying multiple courses from you.
This course does not cover course marketing or promotion. The focus is strictly on how to produce quality courses consistently, week after week. My goal is to help you create a flow and a system so that you can work faster and help more people.
- Learn how to use Trello to organize course development
- Learn how to plan a year's worth of courses ahead of time
- Learn the most efficient flow of recording and uploading courses to Udemy
- Learn the strategy I used to create 11 courses in 11 weeks