Project 2007 Advanced
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
This course covers the features within Microsoft Project 2007 that every project manager needs to know. )This includes setting Advanced Task settings, entering Overtime work and selecting the Cost Rate Table. )After this course, you will know how to import a project from a different Microsoft Office application, create your own custom Tables and Views, and then create a custom report to answer questions for management.
This IAAP-certified counts for 2.25 recertification points for the CAP certification under the Technology and Information Distribution content area.
With nearly 10,000 training videos available for desktop applications, technical concepts, and business skills that comprise hundreds of courses, Intellezy has many of the videos and courses you and your workforce needs to stay relevant and take your skills to the next level. Our video content is engaging and offers assessments that can be used to test knowledge levels pre and/or post course. Our training content is also frequently refreshed to keep current with changes in the software. This ensures you and your employees get the most up-to-date information and techniques for success. And, because our video development is in-house, we can adapt quickly and create custom content for a more exclusive approach to software and computer system roll-outs. Check out all Intellezy has to offer with our award-winning video content!
Who this course is for:
- Students with a basic understanding of Microsoft Project 2007 looking to expand their skills to include advanced elements of the application
- 08:15Importing Tasks from Microsoft Excel
- 03:38Exporting Project Data to Microsoft Excel
- 05:55Copying Pictures of a Project
- 06:40Explaining Lag Time
- 08:29Explaining Lead Time
- 10:41Advanced Task Information
- 08:16Notes and Custom Fields
- 04:40Notes and Custom Fields
- 04:15Explaining Tables
- 03:24Viewing Different Tables
- 09:32Copying an Existing Table
- 04:38Understanding the Organizer
- 05:23Creating Filters
- 03:46Setting the Cost Rate Table
- 05:57Sharing Resources
- 02:33Combining Project Files
- 05:27Linking Tasks between Projects
- 04:38Entering the Resource Report Detail
- 05:21Configuring the Page Setup
Intellezy collaborates with organizations to help implement and adopt technology to its maximum potential. From our change management consulting to our learning and development services, Intellezy uses both culture and education to drive the ROI of any organization. Our online videos and quick reference guides are designed to educate and empower individuals, right when they need it. In today’s rapidly evolving workplace, it is imperative to make sure you have the skills and expertise required to succeed. Our library, recognized by top influencers such as eLearning Journal and The Craig Weiss Group, provides dynamic and task-focused videos right at your fingertips, right when you need them.