Public Speaking Delivery Skills
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
This class will help you look and sound more confident by fixing some of the most common public speaking delivery issues people wrestle with. Specifically, the class will help you do the following:
Sound conversational and not stiff
Make good eye contact
Show you what to do with your hands and how to gesture
Show you how to stand and move with a purpose.
How to get rid of filler words such as "ums" and "uhs"
Have a much more confident-sounding voice.
Who is it for? The class is for anybody from beginners to intermediate level speakers. Ideally, if you have any type of public speaking or presentation coming up, you can use the course to be at your best.
Please note: This course does not teach you how to overcome public speaking fears. Instead, the lessons teach you how to look and sound more confident and composed in the moment even if you don't feel it
- How to sound and look more confident when public speaking
- How to make good eye contact
- What to do with your hands and how to gesture with confidence
- How to stand and move with a purpose
- How to eliminate filler words like "um" and "uh"
- How to speak in a smooth, conversational delivery style