Public Speaking Survival
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
We cover the essentials of the mind, body, voice connection. However, what sets us apart is our focus on managing anxieties around public speaking, through a range of approaches, including CBT, Mindfulness, Voice Coaching and simple warm up routines. We will provide you with a toolkit to help you find poise, presence and composure in any scenario, be it in meetings, conference calls, interviews, pitches, presentations and challenging conversations. You will also come away with tips for how to bring content to life, as well as effective preparation and memory techniques, ensuring you feel confident, grounded and self-assured at all times.
Who this course is for:
- Whether you're a professional who regularly delivers presentations or if you've always shied from speaking up, we aim to help anyone with a fear of public speaking.
- Student and graduates, professionals of all levels, freelancers and business owners, those tasked with speaking at special occasions such as weddings.
- 05:10Warm up techniques: Voice & Text
- 05:06Body language basics
- 04:28Voice essentials
- 02:23On the spot scenarios
- 02:02Content part 1
- 02:30Content part 2
- 05:30Stress Cycle
- 05:59Mind, Body, Voice Connection
- 02:39Memory Techniques
- 08:35Inspire Yourself
- 01:09Off you go!
We are COR Collective, an unconventional and non-corporate training school specialising in courses in Courage, Openness and Resilience. Our signature course is our Public Speaking Survival Guide.
We are three friends, Naomi, Helena and Alice, who strongly felt that there was a gap in public speaking training across the standard corporate offers; it’s all very well teaching someone how to stand and project, but if they are overwhelmed with anxiety, this all goes out of the window. Drawing from our own varied experiences and areas of interest, we are passionate about helping you feel more confident, authentic and in control when you are faced with a challenging situation.