Learn how to foster a culture of quality in construction with the CIOB
Poor quality builds have a detrimental impact on the construction industry. On this course, you will tackle this problem with professional research and insight into the delivery of quality construction and development projects.
You will look at the current issues faced by the construction industry and how quality management has developed in construction and elsewhere. You will also address the practical steps that can be made to ensure construction quality. Upon completion of the course, you will become more confident at instilling a culture of quality on all your construction projects.
What topics will you cover?
- Defining quality in construction and its importance to those who build and interact with buildings and infrastructure.
- The social, economic and human costs associated with poor quality.
- A history of quality management in construction and other industries
- The role and importance of training and education
- Legal and regulatory environment for quality management
- Putting quality into practice; methods, processes and systems.
- Changing an organisation to instill a culture of quality in construction
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for construction professionals at all career levels and for clients and end users who want to learn more about what can be done to achieve quality buildings.
Who developed the course?
Chartered Institute of Building Academy
Working with industry and for industry, CIOB Academy helps support your employees on their development paths and make sure your company meets industry demands now and in the future.