Reverse Bad Posture Exercises
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Welcome to the Reverse Bad Posture Exercises course, where you will learn easy and practical stretching and strengthening exercises to fix bad postures like forward head, text neck, and rounded shoulders.
My name is Morgan, and I'm a Massage Therapist and the author of the Reverse Your Pain book series, and I'll be leading you through this course.
Over the past 20 years, I've helped thousands of clients decrease their pain and improve their health through a combination of deep tissue massage AND the corrective posture exercises I present in this course.
Neglected postures, such as rounding your low back while sitting in front of the computer, standing for hours stooped over, sleeping improperly, and lifting poorly, can lead to chronic back pain.
In today's culture, everyone seems to be continuously plugged into an electronic device. Sedentary lifestyles result in hours spent with your body in a human question mark—head forward and shoulders rounding.
But What are the Consequences of Bad Posture?
It can put unnecessary stresses on your muscles and joints, causing pain and fatigue.
It can create imbalances in your body, where muscles become tight, inflexible, and weak, leading to potential injuries.
It can alter the shape of your spine and create neck and back problems.
It can cause heartburn and slow digestion.
It can lead to poor balance.
The list goes on.
In most cases, you can reverse poor posture, regain your health, and feel better.
The information and posture exercises in this course provide the guidance to take care of yourself at home to create a healthier lifestyle.
In this course, you will learn:
How to fix bad posture habits like forward head posture, text neck, and rounded shoulders.
What upper crossed syndrome is and how to correct it in 12 minutes or less.
Seven exercises to stop a stiff neck and headache in its tracks.
Self-massage techniques to get rid of tension headaches.
How to release tight scalene muscles and stop numbness in the fingers.
Seven resistance band exercises to correct rounded shoulders.
Six steps to better standing posture.
How to reprogram your body to sit correctly in 8 moves.
Nine exercises to correct lower crossed syndrome and bulletproof your back.
By the end of the course, you'll have all the tools to build proper posture habits. You'll feel happier, healthier, and maybe even appear 3 inches taller.
Remember, you are the best version of yourself when you adopt good posture habits.
I look forward to seeing you inside the course!
- You will learn how to fix bad posture habits like forward head posture, text neck, and rounded shoulders.
- You will learn what upper crossed syndrome is and how to correct it in 12 minutes or less.
- You will learn seven exercises to stop a stiff neck and headache in its tracks.
- You will learn self-massage techniques to get rid of tension headaches.
- You will learn how to stop numbness in the fingers by releasing tight scalene muscles.
- You will learn seven resistance band exercises to correct rounded shoulders.
- You will learn the six steps to better standing posture.
- You will learn how to reprogram your body to sit correctly in 8 moves.
- You will learn nine exercises to correct lower crossed syndrome and bulletproof your back.