SAP DeepDive - Fill or Kill Process using SAP Best Practice
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Unlike all other SAP courses that only covers the technical aspect of a module, this course actually covers how a particular process is to be implemented in SAP seeing it end to end. It covers both the "How & Why" of the process in order provide the student with a "DeepDive" knowledge session on the given subject.
Based on the knowledge of a SAP veteran with over 15 years of SAP consulting experience, student who take this course will be able to understand and discuss the pain points of this process in order to implement the SAP Best Practice solution.
The course will cover the following topics :
- A deepdive into the Sales Order Return process and when it is used.
- Why businesses use the process, and its advantages
- The considerations and pain points when using the process
- How to address these pain points in SAP in order to design the best possible solution
- An End to End SAP demonstration of the process in SAP. What to look for and how it works.
- All the SAP configuration and master data setting required to make the process work in SAP
- Check list of all of the points covered in the course. This makes a great "cheatsheet" at work to ensure that all pain points have been covered.
- Use SAP Best Practice to implement the process
SAP®, SAP® Best Practices and ASAP are the trademark(s) or registered trademark(s) of SAP SE in Germany and in several other countries.
- Explain the benefit of the business process "Fill Or Kill"
- Use and implement the SAP process "Fill or KIll"
- Explain the business process "Fill Or Kill"