SAP DeepDive - Fill or Kill Process using SAP Best Practice
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Unlike all other SAP courses that only covers the technical aspect of a module, this course actually covers how a particular process is to be implemented in SAP seeing it end to end. It covers both the "How & Why" of the process in order provide the student with a "DeepDive" knowledge session on the given subject.
Based on the knowledge of a SAP veteran with over 15 years of SAP consulting experience, student who take this course will be able to understand and discuss the pain points of this process in order to implement the SAP Best Practice solution.
The course will cover the following topics :
- A deepdive into the Sales Order Return process and when it is used.
- Why businesses use the process, and its advantages
- The considerations and pain points when using the process
- How to address these pain points in SAP in order to design the best possible solution
- An End to End SAP demonstration of the process in SAP. What to look for and how it works.
- All the SAP configuration and master data setting required to make the process work in SAP
- Check list of all of the points covered in the course. This makes a great "cheatsheet" at work to ensure that all pain points have been covered.
- Use SAP Best Practice to implement the process
SAP®, SAP® Best Practices and ASAP are the trademark(s) or registered trademark(s) of SAP SE in Germany and in several other countries.
Who this course is for:
- SAP users
- SAP consultants
- Business users
I am a SAP Solution Architect with over 15 years of industrial and SAP experience working in the Logistic Supply Chain Management (SCM) consulting space, covering the SAP modules of SD, MM, IM and WM and even 3rd party SAP software such as Ortec and I2 Loadbuilder.
So far, I have been lucky enough to have participated on so many interesting SAP projects for fantastic companies like Procter and Gamble, Accenture, Caterpillar, etc. During this time, I have been a SAP functional consultant, Master Data Consultant and even a Test Manager. I have learnt from the best and I look forward to sharing my experience with everyone.
I hope you enjoy my work.