SAP Fiori & SAPUI5 – Simple GitHub for WEB IDE in the cloud
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
**Updated for November 2020. Due to Neo Trail being decommissioned by SAP, Detailed steps on the Cloud Foundry Environment running on Hana Trial Platform can be found in Resources on Lecture 3 - Pre-Requisites**
SAP Fiori & SAPUI5 – Simple GitHub for SAP Web IDE in the cloud 2020 is a modern, simple, quick course on how to use GitHub to collaborate with your team members on a project or simple work with other developers on a SAPUI5 Application.
With the knowledge gained from this course, you will be able to setup a repository for your team, add them as team members to access your project, conduct relevant changes and push them back to the repository from their WEB IDE.
- Why GIT and version control is important for your projects
- Learn now to collaborate and work on the same project at the same time with your team
- How to create a GitHub account and repository in GitHub
- How can you use Git in your SAP WEB IDE to Clone, Push, Commit, Pull & Track Versions of your Custom SAPUI5 Application
- A realistic example between Developer 1 and Developer 2 working on the same project