Screenshots: Windows 10 Screen Capture, the Complete Guide
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Do you need to...
- Take screenshots on your PC without buying extra software?
- Use screenshots in a presentation?
- Put screenshot on a website or blog?
- Report software problems?
- Avoid wasting your time?
If so, then this course if for you!
In this course you will learn how to use many useful tools that come with Windows 10 to capture any part of your screen, and how to use these screenshots for common tasks. Enroll now to learn these useful time-saving techniques!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who needs to take screenshots on their PC
- 00:24A Very Quick Introduction and Overview
- 01:35Capture Your Screen and Put it in a Document or Email
- 00:28Your Turn: Capture Your Screen
- 01:24Save Your Screen to a File
- 00:08Your Turn: Save Your Screen to a File
- 00:59Capture a Single Window
- 00:06Your Turn: Capture a Single Window
- 01:03Capture an Area of Your Screen
- 00:11Your Turn: Capture an Area of Your Screen
- 03:28Take Screenshots with the Snipping Tool
- 00:26Your Turn: Take Screenshots with the Snipping Tool
- 02:15Highlight and Mark Up a Screenshot
- 00:21Your Turn: Highlight and Mark Up a Screenshot
- 01:57Capture a Screenshot with a Timer
- 00:08Your Turn: Capture a Screenshot with a Timer
- 04:31Record Software Problems with the Problem Steps Recorder
- 00:15Your Turn: Use the Problem Steps Recorder
- 03:36Capture Screenshots and Videos with the Game DVR
- 00:27Your Turn: Capture Screenshots and Videos with the Game DVR
- 08:51Use Screenshots Effectively in Presentations and on Websites
- 00:34Bonus Lecture: Free and Useful Stuff
I am a professional teacher with experience teaching dozens of subjects to students of every age. I have also spent many years in the public sector working as a Web Application Developer. I'm excited to teach you about things that matter, whether it be the thoughtful use of technology or the meaning of life.