SharePoint 2013 Fundamentals
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of how to use some of the most common features of SharePoint 2013—in about an hour!
- You will be equipped with the knowledge and confidence to be more productive at work and speak more intelligently to colleagues, peers and managers about SharePoint.
- You will learn some of the most common language and terminology used by those who are familiar with SharePoint, such as Site Collections, Sites, Document Library, List and List Items.
- You will learn the basics of security and you'll be able to secure a Site, Document Library or List
- You will learn how to navigate around a SharePoint site and how to customize or theme it to make it look better.
- Understand the basics of SharePoint 2013 so you become productive immediately.
- We will cover Document Libraries such how to create, manage, and recover deleted documents.
- We will cover Site Collections, Sites, Lists and List Items so you understand how they relate to one another.
- We will cover creating Sites, creating a Page in a site and how to use Page Layouts.
- We will cover Security such how to secure Sites, Documents and Lists.