Sharpen your Focus and Intelligence Through Mindfulness
- Course provided by Udemy
- Study type: Online
- Starts: Anytime
- Price: See latest price on Udemy
Nowadays, hyper-connectivity and our fast-paced lives have reduced the quality of our attention and fractured our minds. We are overscheduled and constantly distracted, leaving no room for us to find more intelligent ways to deal with the challenges presented to us. Quality time for basic leadership behaviours such as reflection and acknowledgement succumb to the impulse of jumping to the next thing. Fortune 500 company executives, leading government authorities and academics have now recognised that mindfulness, the art of being fully present, is the key to overcoming the complexity and relentless pace of our world which can take a toll on our mind and physical health.
Mindful leaders are extremely focused, have clarity of mind and are naturally inclined to be of service to others. They have the ability to achieve their goals with effortless ease without feeling overburdened. Mindful leaders are able to improve the way they work and lead by breaking away from habitual patterns of behaviour that are no longer useful. They feel connected to their values and those of their organisation. Others around a mindful leader see and feel that presence.
In this course you will learn in practical ways how to develop a mindful state, so that you can become a better version of the leader you are today.
- Gain a full understanding of mindfulness, its application to work life and its relation to focus.
- Learn practical tools and tips to sharpen your focus and improve productivity.
- Develop the capacity for cognitive control which will allow you to increase your ability to focus and concentrate
- Understand the benefits of a daily meditation practice and how it can have a positive impact at work
- Learn practical tips to minimise distractions and improve your productivity
- Learn concrete strategies to increase your creativity to lead with excellence and wisdom